LIGHTWEIGHTS
Beck
2006-03-14 22:30:09 UTC
You cannot get rid of me that easy!!! :-)
Angela
2006-03-14 22:36:26 UTC
We can try :-)

Ang
Beck
2006-03-14 22:42:00 UTC
Post by Angela
We can try :-)
Try harder next time :-))
Angela
2006-03-14 22:44:55 UTC
Post by Beck
Post by Angela
We can try :-)
Try harder next time :-))
Never can with riff raff :o)

How is it on the other side, is there life after bt?

Ang
Beck
Yeah there is life, but not much of it.
Angela
2006-03-14 22:55:57 UTC
Post by Beck
Post by Angela
Post by Beck
Post by Angela
We can try :-)
Try harder next time :-))
Never can with riff raff :o)
How is it on the other side, is there life after bt?
Ang
Yeah there is life, but not much of it.
Hehehehehe, good :-P I knew you would miss us !!!

Ang
Beck
Ah no. I never said anything about missing you :-p
nat
shame on you!!!!!!!!!
Beck
I collect shame in pots.
nat
cool, can i have some i got none at the mo im drunkers
Andy
2006-03-16 08:21:52 UTC
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:30:09 -0000, [Beck] mentioned :-
Post by Beck
You cannot get rid of me that easy!!! :-)
Did you hear that the BT newsgroup server is being enhanced in a week
or so ? "We" are gonna get 100,000 groups, loads more completions and
retentions. We may even get the free.* groups ......
--
Andy
----
[ http://www.andyweb.co.uk/shortcuts ] - BTYahoo!/BTow shortcuts
Beck
2006-03-16 10:43:32 UTC
Post by Beck
You cannot get rid of me that easy!!! :-)
Did you hear that the BT newsgroup server is being enhanced in a week
or so ? "We" are gonna get 100,000 groups, loads more completions and
retentions. We may even get the free.* groups ......
Yeah I saw that. Some people reckon BT are going to rent Giganews for the
service. I just cancelled my account with news.individual.net I know its
only £7 a year but the plusnet server seems okay.
How are you Andy?
Andy
2006-03-16 11:05:43 UTC
Post by Beck
You cannot get rid of me that easy!!! :-)
Did you hear that the BT newsgroup server is being enhanced in a week
or so ? "We" are gonna get 100,000 groups, loads more completions and
retentions. We may even get the free.* groups ......
Yeah I saw that. Some people reckon BT are going to rent Giganews for the
service.
From what I've read - that's only guesswork. Nothing concrete.
Post by Beck
I just cancelled my account with news.individual.net
I was thinking that as well - mine runs out at the end of March :o),
so if the new BT service is good - then I see no need in keeping it as
well.
Post by Beck
I know its only £7 a year but the plusnet server seems okay.
How are you Andy?
Fine ta :o)
--
Andy
----
Beck
2006-03-16 11:27:28 UTC
Post by Andy
I was thinking that as well - mine runs out at the end of March :o),
so if the new BT service is good - then I see no need in keeping it as
well.
You have to go to your click and buy account and cancel it from there -
thats if you can remember your login details ;-)